The medical providers and staff of Mountain Vista Midwifery are happy to assist you with questions about your care. Below are a few resources to help you on your pregnancy journey, but please contact us at (303) 788-8808 for more information on how we can best help you and your baby stay healthy throughout your pregnancy.
- Dental Concerns While Pregnant
- Due Date Calculator - WebMD
- Guide to Choosing Childbirth Classes
- Information about the Zika Virus
- Pregnancy for Women with Diabetes
- Safe Medications During Pregnancy
- Swedish Medical Center Birthing Classes
- Track Your Baby's Development
- What Not to Eat When Pregnant
You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have. We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- The American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- The American Heart Association
- Cardiovascular Patient Education Center
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Healthfinder - US Department of Health and Human Services
- Mayo Clinic (main site)
- Mayo Clinic - Breast Cancer
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Web MD (main site)
Web MD - Breast Cancer
Please reach out to us at (303) 788-8808 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.